Friday, April 20, 2012

Rocco is Bad With Faces

Rocco: I saw the guy who plays Nick on New Girl!
Me: Really?
Rocco: Yeah, I have video proof this time, so you can't argue me.
He shows me a shaky video of someone who is not actor Jake Johnson.
Rocco: I was trying to be stealth about it, but I think I creeped him out.
Me: That's not him.
Rocco: Yes it is! I was there, you don't know.
Me: I can tell just from the side of his face, that's not him. You creeped out a total stranger.
Rocco: That was him.

Rocco: Look baby, it's Bruno Mars!
Me: I didn't see him, but I'm sure it was not Bruno Mars.

Rocco, sarcastically, pointing to a commercial: There's our future mayor.
Me: That's not Kim Kardashian, honey.
Rocco: What? Who is that?
Me: Eva Longoria.
He believes me this time.
Rocco: Well... they look alike in this commercial, right?
Me: ...yes.

Rocco, watching a Lacey Chabert ad for Elevator Girl: Is that Jennifer Love Hewitt?

No comments:

Post a Comment